Sunday 3 March 2013

Welcome!

Hi! My name is Tiffany and this blog is about Customer Loyality Programs and what they are about. I chose this topic because there wasn't much else to pick on the list of topics that I could blog about for my Communications class and since I don't really have any idea on what else to blog about, I decided to do this topic instead. I also picked this topic because I have collected quite a few loyality cards in my wallet from various stores and I just thought I could share a few of the loyalty card programs that I actually know about.

But before I even tell you some of the avaliable different cards avaliable for you to join, you're probably wondering, What is a Customer Loyality Program? Well, a Customer Loyality Program is bascially a program in which rewards customers whenever they shop at a specific store. Rewards can vary from price discounts, to reward points which can be accumulated to purchase more items in the future.

Check back later to learn more about the different types of cards used as part of Customer Loyality Programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment